Welcome to Ian Weightman Media Services (IWMS) – a company which specialises exclusively in travel, tourism and destination PR, and provides virtually 'round-the clock' press & PR support to a wide range of clients.
Utilising a background in journalism, Ian Weightman has provided press & PR support to tourism destinations, attractions, accommodation providers and nation-wide consortia for the past 20 years. While several clients have retained IWMS continuously for more than 14 years, nearly all IWMS clients have been generated as a result of referrals and recommendations – either by other clients, or by national travel editors.
Collectively, our list of clients also helps to provide IWMS with an exceptionally high profile amongst the travel media - both domestically and internationally.
- Ten reasons to visit Gloucestershire and The Cotswolds in 2014
1. Celebrations will take place throughout the year in-and-around Stroud and Slad in 2014 to mark the centenary of Laurie Lee’s birt …
- 20 story leads for travel writers in 2014
1. The 100th anniversary of the birth of Laurie Lee, author of Cider with Rosie Celebrations will take place in The Cotswolds, including …
- Cheddar Gorge says cheese in 2014
The home of Cheddar Cheese has a couple of very tasty anniversaries to celebrate in 2014. A place where visitors can step back in time, a …